Summary of Qualifications
- Solid foundational knowledge of designing and developing full-stack web applications using .NET framework.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Work with a team of 10-15 to make sure something is done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Middle Tier: Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC, EF
- Back End: ADO.NET, SQL, SQL Server, SSMSE
Independent Development Projects
- Personal Site: www.austindev.net
- Dungeon Application: Created a video game using the skills I learned within C# fundamentals and C# fundamentals II.
- U Store: Created a secure application for managing product data. Application is built to simulate an online store front with a shopping cart. Administrators have the ability to manage product, category and vendor data.
- Final Project: Created a secure data-driven ASP.NET MVC application from design through deployment for managing the tracking and organization of hardware and software within a company. Administrators have the ability to manage employee, department data and all details relating to assigned hardware and software.
Education and Technical Training
Full-Stack Developer Program December 2017 - Present
Centriq Training, Leawood, KS
- MVC Framework
- Trouble Shooting & Debugging
- Source Control
- Agile/Scrum (Created Team Project)
- Website Deployment
- Pair Programming
- Code Review
- Professionalism, Teamwork, Problem Solving & Effective Communication
Cashier June 2015 - August 2017
Dairy Queen, Platte City, Missouri
- Received shipments and helped unload in a timely manner.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Stocked shelves and marked prices on shelves and items.
- Worked with operating system software.
- Worked with point of sale software.
Honors and Awards
Centriq Champion Award January 2018
- Received the No Student Left Behind Award for demonstrating an exceptional ability to help others.
Full Stack Web Developer Student of the Month March 2018
- Was nominated Student of the Month for the Full Stack Web Development Track by teachers within the track.